Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This past weekend

This past weekend was a blast! I had the chance to sell my items at the beach and I loved it! I think that I am going to be needing to make many many more bags and items for selling locally! I had some people fighting over one bag, I was actually quite happy about that! It's a silly thing but it made me happy to know that more than just a few people like my bags. 

Since the summer is here I have the chance to make lots of bags and items for the fall/winter and the spring seasons! Hopefully I will be able to do more craft shows and selling at the beach to make a few bucks, but I will make more than one of the same bag:)

I will update everyone soon on the new items I am making now!
Thanks so much for reading and visiting!!!


Susannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment