Thursday, December 9, 2010

50th Sale.. Coming Soon!

How exciting is it to say 50th sale!
Well, I am almost there. I just need one more sale to make it to the 50th mark. 
This year has been a successful year so far, and hoping for more success to come before December 31st. 
 
I have decided to offer something special for my 50th buyer, 
I am going to give you two free gifts. Now, I can't tell you those two gifts but I'm sure you will like them. It's fun to have a mysterious gift along with our goodies.. right?

So for my 50th buyer/sale I will be giving you two special gifts along with your purchase!

Be sure to head on over to www.SusannahCompton.etsy.com and make that sale happen. 

Thanks so much!

If you are looking for that perfect baby gift or just a little something for a little one, then you have come to the right place! 
I have added Flower clips and regular beanies (nothing on them) 
The beanies are on sale right now for a limited time, so head on over to our ONLY $5 Section
Also the Flower Clips are only $3. So be sure to check those out!






If you would like a custom order just fill out the form on our Custom Order page and I would be more than happy to make it for you! 


Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment