Tuesday, November 15, 2011

november 15th.. what am i thankful for today?

november 15th.. 3 more days till my shop will be featured on thrifty seeker i am sooo excited to be featured! today I received my confirmation letter for the craft show, as well as receiving my super cute necklace from say what creations. i am thankful for all of these great things! 

i now have a checklist of things to do before this saturday.. only 4 days, here's what i have to do:

finish washcloth sets
add faces to animal beanies
attach hang-tags to items
finish scrubbie sets
put together goody bags
pack up item props
wrap scrubbies
wrap washcloths
print business cards

and much more.

the craft show will be amazing! i have been looking forward to doing a big craft show for a while now, and i am finally getting to do one. with over 250 vendors this will be an awesome experience. and to make it an even better day, i am bringing along a friend and sister to help me out for the day. i love the support i get from my family and friends, they really are awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment