Thursday, November 10, 2011


what are you thankful for? november is known to some people as the 'thankful month' where you can blog, or write down something you're thankful for everyday. well, why do we only do that in november? why not every month. i know not everyone is good at giving thanks to God for what they have everyday.. myself included. but why not give it a try, and start now. 
a few things i am thankful for are:

  • my family
  • my home
  • my loving friends
  • doctors
  • craft shows

these are just a few. but i can name many more things i am thankful for.


today's adventure consisted of teaching elders to crochet out of plastic bags. it was fun! a new thing to me.. i've never taught a group of people something like this before, but i am always up to trying new things for sure!





1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Paige's blog. Your list is great. When you think about there is so much to be thankful for. I crochet too but just your basic step. Nothing fancy.

    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete