I enjoy getting to do the Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. I always look forward to doing these, they are quite fun!
- How often do you wear a skirt or dress?
- Did you feel unmotivated after Christmas and New Years?
- What was the last thing that made you say "Wow"?
- Do you shop with a list, or do you "wing it"?
- I enjoyed this so much that I will ask this again. What questions would you like me to ask on our Chat?
2) When Christmas came around, I didn't feel like it was time for Christmas.. I don't think I was ready! Same for the New Years, I was not ready for these to happen. 2011 had passed too fast! Now that Christmas and the New Years has passed, I have been motivating myself to stay organized.
3) The last thing that made me say "wow" would have to be, finding out where we are going on our Mission Tour.. which we are going to West Virginia!
4) I like to shop with a list, it makes me feel organized and ready. Sometimes I will "wing it" though.
5) That is a hard question.. There are so many questions that could be asked. How about a question somewhat like "Would you prefer living in the cold, or the hot?"