This morning I got my new camera in the mail. I was oh-so excited to see the package!
I immediately un-packaged it, charged up the battery and played around with it for a while. It takes stunning pictures, and I can't wait to post some of them here!
The chickens have been crazy lately! It's been cold so I've been keeping my back bedroom door open to let the cold out of the room and let in some heat. Well, the chickens have been wanting to come visit me in my room! I will have pictures soon.
For now, it's time for school, and crafting! I shall blog again soon!
- What's your favorite kind of tree?
- How did you celebrate the New Year?
- Do you have any family traditions for the New Year?
- I'm so glad I____________ in 2011.
- Did you have a nickname as a child?
1) My favorite kind of tree would have to be an oak tree. I've always grown up living where there are many oak trees, and I love them.
2) I went to a friends house, and we stayed up past midnight just to say happy New Year!
3) I do not have a family tradition for the New Year. But those who are home we would try and stay u to watch the ball drop!
4) I am so glad I went to Germany in 2011. It was an amazing experience, and would absolutely love to go back and live there for a year or so.
5) I have many nicknames, some are not my favorite but that's okay. One of my absolute favorite nicknames is Ocho. I have that nickname because I am the 8th child in the family, and those who gave me that nickname thought it would be an easier way of remembering my 'name'.